Kaneka Belgium nv is een toonaangevend bedrijf in de chemische sector met 350 medewerkers. In onze vestiging in Westerlo-Oevel produceren en commercialiseren we hoogwaardige MBS en acrylaatpolymeren, vloeibare polymeren en lichtgewicht geschuimde kunststoffen, voor toepassingen in de bouw-, automobiel- en verpakkingsindustrie.
In al onze activiteiten staan innovatie, veiligheid en milieubewust denken voorop.
• Preferably Industrial Engineer or Technical-Industrial Graduate or equivalent by experience.
• A number of years’ experience in similar chemical environment
• Project management skills – managing contractors, entrepreneurship, SHEQ minded, no 9-5 mentality
• Good working knowledge of English and Dutch
and controlling all E&I activities related to engineering department in cooperation with the (senior) E&I designer(s).
Scheduling and controlling all piping-, construction- and civil activities related to engineering department in cooperation with the project engineers.
Supervise and follow up contractors on quality, schedule, safety and environmental aspects.
• Review and update contractor management and construction related ISO procedures.
• Enhance contractor engagement, communication and promote safety attitudes.
• Coach internal- and extern construction supervisors.
• Enhance cooperation and communication with all involved departments during construction works.
• Deliberate with project engineers, safety coordinators, contractors and production representatives to achieve all defined project targets.
SCHEDULING CONSTRUCTION WORKS
• Coordinate introduction-, reception procedures and mandatory documents to be delivered by contractors.
• Evaluate, approve and administrate task risk analysis, hoisting- and excavation permits.
• Organize and administrate kick-off-, follow up-, and TRA-meetings for construction works.
• Manage and administrate tie-in identification meetings and pressure tests according ISO procedures.
• Schedule and delegate safety guards and support services (E&I and mechanical).
• Schedule and coordinate scaffolding and insulation works.
• Deliver technical scopes for civil and infrastructure works. (Roads, roofs, painting works, excavation works, ...)
• Schedule and approve daily work permits for engineering projects.
SUPERVISION CONSTRUCTION WORKS
• Supervise and administrate construction-, civil- and infrastructure works.
• Evaluate delivered performances and quality according technical specifications.
• Follow up and evaluate punch lists and additional works.
• Proactively identify safety- or construction issues and contribute to solutions.
• Manage contractor facilities and infrastructure on site.
REPORT CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCES
• Evaluate, approve and administrate contractor time- and performance sheets.
• Report on construction progress, cost control, safety, manpower schedules, etc… in SAP, AIM, REAL, for the monthly reporting and yearly engineering shutdown.
• Organize yearly contractor evaluation meeting.
Wij bieden U
A varied function in a stable and growing international Japanese company in a traffic-free area. A decent basic
remuneration with extensive fringe benefits. An intensive start-up program and regular follow-up training to
further professionalise and to give the possibility to form a professional production environment.