Where will you work?
DataStories International, a fast-growing augmented analytics software company, located in Turnhout, is looking for a Junior Account Manager to strengthen our commercial operations and meet the growing demand in self-service analytics enterprise software.
DataStories is a unique analytics platform developed to enable business users without data science background to use explainable A.I. and machine learning, increase data literacy and make timely data-driven decisions.
Why you’re the one, we are dying to meet:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions and a love for data
- Obtained a master’s degree and have an analytical mindset
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- You are convinced that prospecting is part of the job and is a good way to explore new opportunities
- Successful history of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Demonstrable track record of sales overachievement
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer
- You are comfortable speaking to both, C-level executives & individual contributors, about value and can easily switch between high-level and feature/benefit conversations
- You are fluent in English, and one more European language (Dutch, French, German or other)
- You have experience working with CRM
- Current full driving license
Your mission will be to proactively engage with professionals in business intelligence from our industries of focus - consumer goods, chemicals, utilities, and machinery - and advise them on how augmented analytics can bring value to their businesses. You will be assessing whether they are ready to benefit from the DataStories offerings in augmented analytics and if so, support the commercial team to timely engage with the potential business customers and deliver value to them.
What will you do?
-You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
-By executing thorough customer discovery and research, you will formalize a Go To Market strategy per prospect account and create a qualified target account list.
-Create and maintain a sales pipeline. Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
-Engage with prospect organizations to position DataStories solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis and references.
-Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation and happy customers.
Wij bieden U
If you still need more convincing, we offer:
- An international working environment
- An open and informal company culture that values a personal approach
- Autonomy - you will get the chance to take initiatives and decisions
- The ideal chance to gain knowledge about the tech industry
- Growth opportunities
- A competitive salary package
- Team events
Join our team and help us change the world!