Kaneka Belgium nv is een toonaangevend bedrijf in de chemische sector met 350 medewerkers. In onze vestiging in Westerlo-Oevel produceren en commercialiseren we hoogwaardige MBS en acrylaatpolymeren, vloeibare polymeren en lichtgewicht geschuimde kunststoffen, voor toepassingen in de bouw-, automobiel- en verpakkingsindustrie.
In al onze activiteiten staan innovatie, veiligheid en milieubewust denken voorop.
• Civil Engineer (master) in Chemicals
• Preferable 3-7 years professional experience in a (similar) chemical plant environment
• knowledge of chemical process techniques - management techniques
• Languages: Dutch and English required, German is an asset
• (Regular) travel to the German Plant in Wesseling (Keulen) can be required
• strong analytic - entrepreneurship – responsible – team player – strong SHEQ minded - no 9 to 5 mentality
To maintain and improve the performance of PP production, in terms of safety & environment, energy, quality, capacity, cost, ... for the PP plant at Kaneka Belgium (and Kaneka Modifiers Deutschland-Koln)
• Review and optimize the installations to realize safe and stable operation at lowest cost.
• Active participation in initiatives to increase more efficient utilization of the installations & propose and execute tests to increase production capacity, produce new products or start-up new installations
• Continuous follow-up and improvement of the quality of end product in accordance to all product specifications.
• Stimulate and control safe and environment-conscious production and maintenance operations in the MOD-plant, according to the procedures of the quality, environment, energy and safety management system (SOP, TP) with objective to prevent accidents/incidents.
• Initiate, update and work out all Hazop Lopa files of the PP production together with SHEQ and Engineering department
• Calculate and evaluate merits of projects to guarantee the profitability of investments. Stay up-to-date with new process technologies to improve the performance of the production installations
• Motivate and train operators and staff members to obtain the best performance in terms of safety, environment, quality, cost efficiency and productivity. Ensure that all employees are informed about their work-related procedures, understand these procedures and effectively execute these procedures.
Wij bieden U
A varied function in a stable and growing international Japanese company in a traffic-free area. A decent basic remuneration with extensive fringe benefits. An intensive start-up program and regular follow-up training to further professionalise and to give the possibility to form a professional production environment.